Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We deliver a detailed report in a timely fashion.
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- Walls (Interior & Exterior)
- Roof (Roof Structure/Attic & Roof Covering Material)
- Windows and Doors
- Heating & Cooling System
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Range – Cooktops & Ovens
- Range Hood & Exhaust
- Food Waste Disposer
- Microwave Oven
- Mechanical Exhaust Fan
- Garage Door Openers
- Sprinkler / Irrigation Systems
- Pools / Hot Tubs
- Septic Systems
- Well Water System